About the AfriPop Ambassadors Programme
The AfriPop Ambassadors Programme provides you with the unique opportunity to grow wealth with your friends as a student or National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member. You’ll help to spread the word about the dedicated brokerage account created for students and NYSC members, Afrinvest Pop.
Why you should become an AfriPop Ambassador
- You get first-hand information on internships and other opportunities in Afrinvest Securities Limited.
- You will work with seasoned professionals on managing events and executing projects in your school or Local Government Area (LGA).
The perfect AfriPop Ambassador:
- is responsible;
- possesses strong communication skills;
- has a good understanding of investment products;
- is willing to learn;
- has a vibrant network across his/her school or LGA; and
- possesses strong social and interpersonal skills.
To become an AfriPop Ambassador:
- Go to www.afrinvestor.com and open an Afrinvestor Pop Stockbroking account.
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at @AfrinvestPop and follow or like the page.
- On our social media pages, there is a video announcing this ambassadors programme, comment ‘Done’ on the post and tag 1 friend to follow once you have completed steps 1 and 2 above.
- Fill the application form here.
Terms and Conditions
- AfriPop Ambassadors MUST be students in a University, Polytechnic or College of Education, or NYSC members.
- The Ambassadors programme is open to students and NYSC members ALL OVER NIGERIA.
- AfriPop Ambassadors MUST conduct themselves professionally at all times.
- AfriPop Ambassadors MUST NOT collect any monies from individuals who wish to open or fund their AfriPop accounts at any time.
- AfriPop Ambassadors MUST obtain permission before representing Afrinvest at any event or social gathering.
- While a commission is earned for each account opened, payments will be made into ambassadors’ brokerage account after every 25 accounts have been opened.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract of engagement.
- Afrinvest reserves the right to terminate an Ambassadors’ contract once terms have been violated
- Afrinvest reserves the right to use photos and videos of Ambassadors as promotional materials going forward.
To find out more, please see below our contact information:
Titilayo: +234 806 4163 665
Email – [email protected]